JENI HOOVER BRADY
Salon founder + Wedding team coordinator
Jeni Brady is an artist, salon founder, and beauty expert with fifteen years of experience working in the fashion, film, wedding and beauty industries. She has styled hair for the Annual Victoria Secret and Oakley runway shows; done hair and make-up for celebrities such as Toby Keith, Tate Donovan, Nip Tuck cast members and others for TV, album covers, and magazine and newspaper articles; and hundreds of bridal parties across the nation.
Jeni started her career in Pennsylvania, but quickly moved out to Los Angeles to attend make-up school and study under master stylists and work in the city's energizing, fast-paced fashion and entertainment industries. After over four years in Los Angeles, she moved to Austin, TX, where she opened Pearl Hair & Make-up Studio and quickly made an impression on the city's film and emerging fashion industries. Now she resides in Colorado with her husband, son, and dog and takes select work in Austin.
- Awarded Best Women's Cut Long Hair, Austin Monthly Best of Beauty in 2011.
- Styled dozens of models and talent, including Toby Keith, Kelly Carlson, Duetzen Kroes, Tate Donovan, and Adam Richards.
- Key Hair Stylist/Department Head on 4 feature length films.
- Has work printed in various publications such as Vogue IT, Cosmopolitan, Austin Wedding Day, Tribeza, Odic Force, USA Today, Style Me Pretty, and more.
- Certified Redken Master Specialist & Redken Certified Hair Colorist.
- 2009, 2010, 2011 Austin Fashion Week Finalist for Best Hair Stylist in Austin.
- 2011 and 2012, 2015 Wedding Wire Brides Choice Winner.