JENI HOOVER BRADY
Salon founder, hair Artist,
Wedding Specialist + Team Coordinator
DIRECT LINE: 484-880-1076 | EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeni Brady is an artist, salon founder, and beauty expert with fifteen years of experience working in the fashion, film, wedding and beauty industries. She has styled hair for the Annual Victoria Secret and Oakley runway shows; done hair and make-up for celebrities such as Toby Keith, Tate Donovan, Nip Tuck cast members and others for TV, album covers, and magazine and newspaper articles; and hundreds of bridal parties across the nation.
Jeni started her career in Pennsylvania, but quickly moved out to Los Angeles to attend make-up school and study under master stylists and work in the city's energizing, fast-paced fashion and entertainment industries. After over four years in Los Angeles, she moved to Austin, TX, where she opened Pearl Hair & Make-up Studio and quickly made an impression on the city's film and emerging fashion industries.
Her hair work has been presented on the covers of several wedding industry publications, on album covers, and in ad campaigns. Jeni is also a certified Redken Master Specialist and Colorist, and attends regular trade shows, seminars and education programs to hone her skills and always be at her best.
- Advanced Balayage Certification, Business of Balayage. Denver, CO
- Certified Redken Master Specialist, Redken 5th Ave NY, NY
- Certified Colorist and Corrective Colorist, Redken 5th Ave NY, NY
- Journey Man Make-up Artist, Make-up Designory, LA, California
- "Best Hairstylist, Women's Cut Long Hair" - Austin Monthly - Oct 2011
- "Brides Choice" Winner - Wedding Wire - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015 & 2016
- Vogue, IT
- USA Weekend
- Blender Magazine
- O, The Oprah Magazine
- Austin Monthly
- Austin Wedding Day