Founded by elite industry pros, Maris Malone Calderon and Jeni Hoover Brady, Pearl Artists is an award winning team of bridal beauty specialists know for attention to detail and passion for creating stunning bridal looks. Our artists are some of the most sought after professionals in the industry for a reason; the talent we possess, and the reliability and professionalism we lead with. Over the years, we’ve worked with hundreds of brides to develop their wedding day hair + makeup style.
We know how important your wedding day is to you! Our approach is to work with you to develop a perfect style that makes you look and feel beyond gorgeous.
We’d love to start a conversation with you by simply chatting via email or setting up a bridal trial. We look forward to working with you to find a bridal style exactly suited for you!
Here’s how it works…
We would love the honor of making you feel beautiful on your special day!
These simple steps will guide you on your memorable journey with us:
- Request and receive a quote via email, review quote and submit any modifications
- Secure services by signing the contract and remitting your 50% deposit
- Schedule hair/make-up trial run or any portrait seasons prior to the wedding
- Meet your artists in-studio for your trial or portrait applications
- Kick back, relax and let the pampering commence!
- We will stay in touch until your wedding day arrives. Let us know if you need anything at all
The day of, your artist will arrive onsite for set up and then the fun will begin! Our promise to you is that we will leave you feeling beautiful, relaxed and ready to enjoy the best day of your life! We are excited and thankful to take part in your special day.
MEET THE TEAM!
Maris Malone Calderon// MAKEUP + Team Coordinator
Jeni Hoover Brady// HAIR + Team Coordinator
Andrea Juarez // HAIR + MAKEUP
Andrea handels her own bookings. Please click HERE to view her bio + portfolio or to book!
HAIR + MAKEUP // Lauren, Zoraima, Jaime + Sara
MAKEUP // Holly + Valerie
PRICING & SERVICES
- Bride's Day of Hair - $150
- Trial or Portrait Hair - $100
- Bridal Party/Attendants Hair - $90/service
- Short Hair Style for Bridal Party/Attendants - $75/service
- Bride's Day of Makeup - $150
- Trial or Portrait Makeup - $100
- Full Application for Bridal Party/Attendants - $90/service
- Light Application for Bridal Party/Attendants - $75/service
- Eyes Only Application for Bridal Party/Attendants - $75/service
Airbrush foundation + Individual or strip lashes are complementary for the Bride + Full Applications for Bridal Party/Attendants.
Lashes are included for the Just Eyes application.
THE FINE PRINT
HIGH SEASON - March, April, May, June, September, October & November
- Saturdays - 510
- Fridays and Sundays - 330
LOW SEASON - January, February, July, August, & December
- Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays - 330
** Certain dates and artists may require a higher minimum. Minimums may apply to each artist. Extra fees do not apply towards minimums. Exceptions can be made for some dates, so please ask!
A signed contract and 50% deposit are required for a date to be held.
Trials or other non-wedding day appointments may require a 50% deposit.
Travel within most of Austin is complementary and travel outside that area will incur a travel fee.
If services start prior to 8:00a, a $100/hr per artist will apply.
If the services booked will take more than 5 hours to complete with only one artist, an assistant artist will be booked to expedite applications. A fee of $100 will apply if an assistant artist is required due to a time constraint.
Other conditions and policies may apply, please contact us for details.
All pricing and policies are subject to change without notice.